Sunday 21 July 2013

PLEASE DON'T T_____________T









        such a sad day..gloomy day
i'm trying my best to not thinking about this
but someone has brought that issue back
my heart just can't be help, it just feel sadder than it was
i wish i could stay strong, but i can't do it anymore
i may look strong outside, but i'm so sensitive inside
maybe people don't really know this fact despite of my playful character, cheerful character and also since i love to joke a lot
now, i'm just too afraid...and so tired of getting hurt again
too many things happened..it's just me who knows it
all people that i love always leave me
even since before
one of the reasons why i don't really want to be close with anyone
because it hurts me too much when they leave me 
and it's hurting me more when i know that they will leave me soon
time has passed quickly..just left 1 year already before they will leave me for real
i always hope that thing will always stay this way
but i know, it will just happen in my dream
i thought i have found my true happiness, but sadly it just for a while
only in this short time
i wish it can be longer that it was...i really really wish it
i dont know what to think anymore
my heart was totally broken into pieces 
it drives me nuts whenever i think about it
i also hate when i know that i can't do what people too
i couldn't bear to wait for that day to come
seriously, i don't even want it to happen anyways
this one is too much for me to handle
this sorrow heart of mine..please be okay T___T



No comments:

Post a Comment