Wednesday 30 July 2014

3RD DAY OF EID CELEBRATION

Annyeonghaseyo and what's up everyone?



What have you been doing lately? Is everyone in good condition? Hopefully ^^
So yeah, i'm back again with another story this time. It's nothing much really but i feel so boring here though T^T
Today is the 3rd day of Eid celebration but we're all just stay at home because my dad went to the reunion along with his schoolmate friends and there's something wrong with my mom's car so we couldn't go anywhere...STUCK at home! LOL
So many things have changed in my life lately but i have to face it no matter what happens, right?
I also have changed my interest recently but i'm still a weirdo like my dad said, keke
I can't write any longer because i have no idea left to do so
Then, I think that's all for today and thank you so much for spending your time here
Lastly, HAPPY EID MUBARAK GUYS AND  MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS :D
TAKE CARE -Aina-

No comments:

Post a Comment