Sunday 12 August 2012

Love Never Stop

                                                           
For this time i wanna say that...
I'm in love because of YOU
I'm happy because of YOU
I laugh because of YOU
I'm crazy because of YOU
but now...
I'm just crying a lot because of YOU
I cry because i dont how much hardness that you've faced before
this hurted me badly
I hate the fact that i dont know anything about this
and let you go through all of this yourself
all this hardness...all this sadness before
but now i'm glad that you're stronger
I REALLY LOVE YOU AND THAT'S ALL I REALLY NOW
so, please keep stronger and stronger
thanks for appeared in my life
for you dorky's character
made my life wonderful
and knowing about you is the most thing i love
  SARANGHAEYO OPPA ~ A+                                

No comments:

Post a Comment